Learning Norwegian over Skype is a great alternative if you can’t find a Norwegian course near you? | Find out all the advantages! ✓
With Skype you can train Norwegian individually, independent of time and place. Whether it’s to maintain, refresh or build your Norwegian language skills – now you have the opportunity to achieve your learning goal according to your own schedule and self-directed intensity.
Learning Norwegian over Skype – Easy, flexible & Better than expected
No matter where you live, at what time you want to learn and whether you want to train your Norwegian for private or professional reasons – Norwegian language courses via Skype make it possible.
In principle, the course design can take into account the personal and professional background of the learner as well as their previous knowledge, wishes and learning objectives.
All you need for a Skype language course is a DSL or broadband Internet connection and a computer with a sound card, as well as a good headset. It is also possible to use a webcam, but the sound output is fully sufficient.
With this type of class you will especially develop your oral language skills. If you are more interested in written exercises, Skype lessons can be followed by intensive e-mail correspondence. Moreover, Skype lessons can be combined very well with the other forms of teaching (textbooks, language schools or online courses).
We will present some Skype online courses on this page very soon. Be patient a little longer.
5 reasons why you should learn Norwegian over Skype
- Flexibility: Skype language lessons can be scheduled at a time that works best for you, regardless of your location. This can be especially helpful if you have a busy schedule or if you live in an area where access to language schools is limited.
- Customized Learning: With Skype lessons, you have the opportunity to receive one-on-one instruction tailored to your learning needs, strengths, and weaknesses. This personalized approach can be more effective than traditional classroom learning, where instruction is often generalized.
- Interactive Learning: Skype lessons can include interactive features like shared whiteboards, document sharing, and screen sharing. This allows for a more dynamic and engaging learning experience and can help reinforce your learning.
- Access to Native Speakers: Skype language lessons provide access to native Norwegian speakers, which can be invaluable for improving your pronunciation, comprehension, and overall language skills.
- Cost-Effective: Learning Norwegian over Skype can be more cost-effective than attending a traditional language school or hiring a private tutor, as it eliminates costs such as travel, accommodation, and course materials. Additionally, some online Norwegian courses offer affordable Skype lessons, which can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Learning Norwegian over Skype can be an effective way to improve your language skills, as it offers a number of benefits that other learning methods may not provide. With Skype lessons, you have the opportunity to receive customized, one-on-one instruction from a qualified language tutor, regardless of your location. This personalized approach can be especially beneficial for learners who need more guidance or who struggle with particular aspects of the language.
Additionally, learning Norwegian over Skype provides access to native Norwegian speakers, which can be invaluable for improving your pronunciation, comprehension, and overall language skills. Through regular conversation with a native speaker, you can also gain insights into Norwegian culture and idiomatic phrases that may not be readily available through other learning methods.
While online language learning apps can also be effective for learning Norwegian, they may not provide the same level of personalized instruction or the opportunity to practice speaking with a native speaker. However, online apps (e.g. 17 Minute language Norwegian or Babbel Norwegian) can be a useful supplement to Skype lessons, as they can provide additional practice and reinforcement of language concepts.
The choice between learning Norwegian over Skype or using an online app depends on your individual learning needs and preferences. For those who prefer more structured, personalized instruction and the opportunity to converse with a native speaker, Skype lessons may be the better option. However, for learners who are more self-motivated and prefer to learn at their own pace, online language learning apps can be an effective alternative.
You offer Norwegian lessons via Skype and would like to be included in this collection? Just send us a short email (contact) with more information about your course. If your course is suitable, we will be happy to include you in this collection.